The Gerrit User Summit 2019 is going live and allows anyone to join and participate from across the world.
There are only 30 days left for the Gerrit User Summit 2019, the 12th annual event of the Gerrit Code Review community. It is the year of the records, with Gerrit reaching its largest audience ever in its 11 years of history:
- Over 120 seats
- People coming from 27 countries
- 2 major dates and locations, in Sweden and in the USA
- 20 talks and presentations
- All seats sold out 2 months before the event
This is also a historical moment for the community because, for the first time since 2011, the JGit and Gerrit contributors will get together and talk to each other face to face, strengthening the cooperation between the two projects.
Do not miss the event, go live
We have received an enormous amount of requests to join the event on-site in Sunnyvale, much more than any previous year: the event was sold out on Eventbrite 2 months before the starting date.
GerritForge has then decided to invest further funding in sponsorship to organise a full live coverage of the event.
How to participate?
GerritForge has launched a new live event broadcasting site, https://live.gerritforge.com.
Watching the event will be FREE OF CHARGE and without adverts, thanks to the sponsorship by GerritForge. To assure the maximum quality of the video, there is a limit of on-line watchers and a pre-registration is needed.
- Go to https://live.gerritforge.com
- Click on the “Register to Watch” orange button
- Enter your full name, e-mail, company name and country of origin
- Click “Register to Watch” green button on the bottom of the page
The live event will allow remote attendants to ask questions and interact with the audience in Sunnyvale: it is going to be truly interactive and useful for the whole JGit and Gerrit community.
What to expect from the Sunnyvale event?
The Sunnyvale event includes a huge number of innovations on the JGit and Gerrit projects.
- The introduction of the Git ref-table for repositories with huge number of refs
- Support for Git protocol v2 in Gerrit
- Git / Gerrit plugin for Gatling, for generating consistent end to end and load tests on Gerrit
- Zuul support for the new Gerrit’s Checks CI integration
- Introduction of Gerrit Code Review Analytics for the Android open-source project
- Frictionless and zero downtime upgrades for Gerrit
- and many more talks and presentations
Your last chance to attend, reserve your live spot now
There are brand-new ways this year to get in touch and be part of the Gerrit User Summit 2019.
Gerrit maintainer, release manager and ESC member