This year’s program will offer a keynote, six presentation sessions and seven ‘lightning’ (10-minute) talks distributed in two days, so that you can share your ideas, research, demonstrations, live demos, and network with the Gerrit Community and those interested in learning and adopting Gerrit Code Review in their development process.
Submit your presentation proposal by creating a change to the Gerrit Summit 2021 repository by following those steps:
- Login to https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com
- Go to the Gerrit Summit 2021 repository
- Click “CREATE CHANGE” button and specify the branch (master) and the headline of your talk
- Click on “EDIT” button on the top-right to edit your change
- Click on the “ADD/OPEN/UPLOAD” button and enter the filename for your talk (e.g. sessions/super-duper-repos.md for a talk or lightning-talks/mini-session.md for a lightning talk) upload the text for your talk by dragging the markdown text into the window.
- Click the “PUBLISH EDIT” button on the top-right of the change screen
- Click on the “MARK AS ACTIVE” button on the top-right of the change screen
Your talk will then be reviewed by the community and, when accepted, merged into the Gerrit User Summit 2021 site.