There are still a few slots open for you to present on the virtual Gerrit User Summit.
Submit your presentation proposal by creating a change to the Gerrit Summit 2021 repository by following these steps:
- Login to https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com
- Go to the Gerrit Summit 2021 repository
- Click “CREATE CHANGE” button and specify the branch (master) and the headline of your talk
- Click on “EDIT” button on the top-right to edit your change
- Click on the “ADD/OPEN/UPLOAD” button and enter the filename for your talk (e.g. sessions/super-duper-repos.md for a talk or lightning-talks/mini-session.md for a lightning talk) upload the text for your talk by dragging the markdown text into the window.
- Click the “PUBLISH EDIT” button on the top-right of the change screen
- Click on the “MARK AS ACTIVE” button on the top-right of the change screen
Your talk will then be reviewed by the community and, when accepted, merged into the Gerrit User Summit 2021 site.
Don’t miss out!