In ten days time, the 2016 Gerrit User Summit will open its doors at the Googleplex Campus in Mountain View – CA.
It is going to be an amazing event, with a lot of exciting updates from the Gerrit Community, thanks to the number of innovations that are coming into the platform, from large files support (Git LFS), HTML5 Polymer-based new UX, NoteDB, multi-master updates and a lot more.
GerritForge will be present with five attendees and six amazing talks, covering many of the aspects of the world of Code Review and Continuous Delivery Pipeline:
– Code Review Analytics
– High Availability and Zero-Downtime upgrades
– Infinite scalability with Gerrit on Apache Cassandra
– Jenkins 2.0 Continuous Delivery pipeline for Gerrit
– Speeding up builds with Bazel on Gerrit
– Robot feedback management for Gerrit
Once again, as we always did in the past, we continue to fuel new ideas and innovation to the world of Code Review, with the feedback from the Gerrit User’s Community and developing the ideas as OpenSource, always.
See you soon at the Gerrit User Summit 2016.