After months of reviews and contributions by different speakers and attendees, the summary of the last Gerrit User Summit & Hackathon in Sunnyvale CA has been published on the Gerrit Code Review News page.
High-performance Summit in numbers
The Gerrit User Summit 2019 has ended, with highest score of achievements
in the history of the 11 years of the entire Gerrit open-source project:
- Two dates and locations in a 12-months period: Gothenburg (Sweden) and
- Four Gerrit releases delivered: v2.15.16, v2.16.11, v3.0.2, v3.1.0
- 127 people registered across the two locations,
87 people attended on-site (70% turnout) and 38 people followed the event
remotely at different times using the live streaming coverage
provided by GerritForge.
- 373 changes merged (204 in Gothenburg, 169 in Sunnyvale).
- 32 developers attended the Hackathons, 8 of them have never contributed or
attended an event before.
- The highest performing version of Gerrit v3.1.0 released, with over
2x git and REST-API performance compared to v3.0.x.
- 22 talks presented across Gothenburg and Sunnyvale, with 6 new speakers
that have never presented before at the Summit.