After months of reviews and contributions by different speakers and attendees, the summary of the last Gerrit User Summit & Hackathon in Sunnyvale CA has been published on the Gerrit Code Review News page.
High-performance Summit in numbers
The Gerrit User Summit 2019 has ended, with highest score of achievements
in the history of the 11 years of the entire Gerrit open-source project:
- Two dates and locations in a 12-months period: Gothenburg (Sweden) and
- Four Gerrit releases delivered: v2.15.16, v2.16.11, v3.0.2, v3.1.0
- 127 people registered across the two locations,
87 people attended on-site (70% turnout) and 38 people followed the event
remotely at different times using the live streaming coverage
provided by GerritForge.
- 373 changes merged (204 in Gothenburg, 169 in Sunnyvale).
- 32 developers attended the Hackathons, 8 of them have never contributed or
attended an event before.
- The highest performing version of Gerrit v3.1.0 released, with over
2x git and REST-API performance compared to v3.0.x.
- 22 talks presented across Gothenburg and Sunnyvale, with 6 new speakers
that have never presented before at the Summit.
The performance of the Summit is yet again another evidence of the continuous
growth of the community and the increased synergies with the JGit, OpenStack/Zuul
and the Tuleap open-source projects.
Read the full Summit and Hackathon summary on the Gerrit Code Review web-site.