The list of talks proposed for the next forthcoming Gerrit User Summit in Mountain View has been published.
There are very interesting talks on ideas, extensions and case studies from large enterprises and projects: it is going to again an exciting rendez-vous for all of those interested in SCM, SDLC and Continuous Agile.
See below a distilled summary of the proposed topics:
- Using Gerrit and Jenkins together for the LibreOffice OpenSource Project
- How to manage and monitor Gerrit using JavaMelody
- Extend the GitHub fork & pull-request model using Gerrit Code Review lifecycle and GerritHub.io
- Extending Gerrit with scripting plugins (Groovy, Jython and Scala)
- Continuous Development and Code Review with Codenvy
- Large scale Gerrit installations with testimonials from OpenStack, Yahoo and Ericsson !
- Integrating and using Gerrit in the Enterprise with CollabNet TeamForge
- … and new talks are coming over !
Seats are running out quickly but there are still spaces available: you can register now for free to the Gerrit User Summit event:
- Where: GooglePlex – Mountain View – CA – USA
- When: Friday and Saturday March 21st-22nd, 2014
- Companies testimonials: LibreOffice, GerritForge, Codenvy, HP, Yahoo!, Ericsson, CollabNet
See you soon at the Gerrit User Summit 2014 !